Women can’t get enough of the cushioning and support in Brooks Women’s Addiction 11 Running Shoes
Get soft comfort when you want it and firm support when you need it with this running shoe. Steps feel better, go smoother and take less of a toll on your body. The midsole adapts to you with full-length Brooks DNA Technology that delivers 30% better cushioning than standard gel or EVA material. Plus, the midsole is designed with the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for pronation control. BioMoGo material in the midsole and a removable insole adds extra cushioning that holds up over time. On the exterior, the durable rubber outsole with a full-length Caterpillar Crash Pad delivers cushioning and enhances stability. The moisture-managing Element mesh upper is breathable to help keep feet dry. Recommended for flat arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Addiction 11 Running Shoes:
- Full-length DNA cushioning disperses impact and adapts to your foot for customized comfort.
- Environmentally friendly BioMoGo insole and midsole provide long-lasting cushioning.
- Triple-density midsole with Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) helps control pronation (foot rolling inward) to promote a smoother stride.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad technology in the outsole combines just the right amount of cushioning and stability.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Addiction 11 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, fabric sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, HPR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.