Get a comfortable fit plus customized cushioning and optimum motion control in Brooks Women’s Addiction 10 Running Shoes
This running shoe encourages a smoother stride with Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®), biomechanically engineered for pronation control (foot rolling inward). The environmentally friendly BioMoGo midsole offers a cushiony feel that lasts without sacrificing stability. Brooks DNA adds customized cushioning to the great fit, dispersing impact for added comfort underfoot. The breathable Element mesh upper laces up to fit.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Women’s Addiction 10 Running Shoes:
- Anatomical Brooks DNA disperses impact and offers cushioning that’s customized to the shape of your foot.
- Environmentally friendly BioMoGo midsole softens your steps with long-lasting cushioning.
- DRB® Accel helps stabilize the midfoot.
- Caterpillar shaped design on the heel promotes a smoother stride and transition.
- POD TEC midsole and outsole set the foot in a natural, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off for better motion control and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Brooks Women’s Addiction 10 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMoGo foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.