Surpass your best in plush, supportive Brooks Transcend 2 Running Shoes with Super DNA cushioning
Discover the difference that plush comfort and support make on your next run or walk in Transcend 2. This lace-up walking or running shoe features innovative Super DNA cushioning in the midsole and a removable insole that helps deliver a smooth ride while adapting to your personal stride. Plus, the supportive Guide Rails in the midsole let you move on your own unique path by helping to guide your hips, knees and joints. Enjoy a more comfortable, effortless stride with Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole that help evenly distribute pressure underfoot. A rounded heel design also helps align your gait naturally. The seamless Element Mesh upper helps provide a breathable foot-conforming fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Transcend 2 Running Shoes:
- Super DNA insole and midsole offer long-lasting, responsive cushioning and are made of a biodegradable material that is environmentally-friendly.
- Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole disperse pressure in the heel, midfoot and forefoot for a more effortless stride.
- Guide Rails are plates in the midsole that help hips, knees and joints move in a natural path.
- Rounded heel helps assist in a natural walking motion.
- Plush Upper design features a seamless design that integrates laces into the upper for a wrapped fit that conforms to your foot.
Other Important Information About Brooks Transcend 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper, Element lining upper lining, Super DNA sockliner, insole and midsole, HPR Plus outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.