Get support, cushioning and guidance in Brooks Ravenna 6 Running Shoes with BioMoGo DNA
Take a spin in the Ravenna 6, and you’ll feel the difference that customized cushioning really makes. This lace-up running or walking shoe features BioMogo DNA® cushioning in the removable insole that responds to your every step for a personalized ride. It also helps control mild pronation (foot rolls inward) with a Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® in the midsole that holds the foot in a neutral position. Plus, the extended Segmented Crash Pad offers full ground contact, shock absorption and a smooth transition as you stride. Enjoy a comfortable foot environment with the breathable Element Mesh upper, while an adjustable saddle construction helps provide a just-right fit as you lace the shoe. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Ravenna 6 Running Shoes:
- Brooks DNA offers groundbreaking responsive cushioning for a customized ride.
- BioMogo and DNA technology in the insole and midsole provides long-lasting cushioning.
- Extended Segmented Crash Pad helps deliver ultra-smooth, heel-to-toe transition and shock absorption.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Saddle construction from the heel to midfoot offers a more customized fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Ravenna 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMoGo DNA sockliner and insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, HPR outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.