Brooks Men’s Transcend Running Shoes maximize your walk or run with Super DNA cushioning
Go for plush in this lace-up, running shoe that is sure to surpass your comfort expectations. The removable, Super DNA insole, along with the midsole, delivers responsive cushioning where you need it. You’ll feel as if you’re floating. Plus, Guide Rails (plates) in the midsole offer stability and support which help prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). You’ll enjoy a more natural foot strike with the Ideal Heel technology with a slim heel that helps shift your weight slightly forward. The Plush Upper design with Element Mesh actually conforms to your foot with its seamless construction that allows the laces to provide a wrapped fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Transcend Running Shoes:
- Super DNA insole and midsole offer long-lasting, responsive cushioning and are made of a biodegradable material that is environmentally-friendly.
- Plush Upper design features a seamless design that integrates laces into the upper for a wrapped fit that conforms to your foot.
- Guide Rails are plates in the midsole that helps hips, knees and joints move in a natural path.
- Ideal Heel technology incorporates a slimmed-down heel for less bulk, which helps shift weight slightly forward for a natural foot strike.
- Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole disperses pressure in the heel, midfoot and forefoot for a more effortless stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Transcend Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper, Moisture Managing Element upper lining, Super DNA sockliner, insole and midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.