Walk or run with a smoother stride in supportive Brooks Men’s Trance 12 Running Shoes
This premium running shoe comes packed with advanced comfort technology. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much), working with the stabilizing Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole to encourage a smoother stride. Brooks DNA material conforms to your foot for customized cushioning from heel to toe. BioMoGo material in the midsole and removable insole enhances the cushioning. Breathable Element mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Trance 12 Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) provides pronation control to help prevent the foot from rolling inward too much, promoting a smoother stride.
- BioMoGo insole and midsole add long-lasting cushioning and are made of a biodegradable material that is environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design in the heel of the outsole, combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance forefoot flexibility and cushioning.
- DRB® Accel shank delivers stability in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to move naturally.
- Flextra rubber increases flexibility and support in the forefoot of the outsole.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Trance 12 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Profile sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.