Cushiony softness and support meet in Brooks Men’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes
Get just the right blend of cushioning and stability with this running shoe. Full-length BioMogo DNA® in the midsole cushions as you walk or run. The extended Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole offers stability, which helps promote a smoother stride, while a V-shaped saddle design on the Element Mesh upper supports the midfoot area. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design on the heel of the outsole, delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- S-257 Cushsole adds extra cushioning and flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride.
- Element mesh upper features a saddle design with V-shaped straps that “hug” the midfoot for a supportive fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Ravenna 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, Profile fabric sockliner, S-257 Cushsole insole, BioMogo midsole, HPR Plus (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.