Feel more with less in Brooks Men's PureCadence Running Shoes!
Lean construction, great responsiveness, and a more natural stride! That’s the advantage of the new PureCadence running shoe. An anatomical shape mimics the form of your foot for a glove-like fit. Brooks exclusive BioMogoDNA midsole tunes cushioning to meet your specific foot needs, while the IdealHeel provides more stability for energy return and less foot stress. PureCadence stabilizes your movement while allowing you to experience the feel of a natural foot strike. Breathable mesh upper and an extremely low profile allow you to feel more with less. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men's PureCadence Running Shoes:
- Anatomical last (shape) mimics the shape of the foot to provide support and a glove-like fit.
- BioMoGo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning you need.
- IdealHeel curved heel design helps aligns joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce foot stress.
- Flexible, stretchable Nav Band wraps over the instep to comfortably hold the foot in place.
- Toe Flex in the outsole allows the big toe to function independently, promoting natural balance and a more efficient push-off.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men's PureCadence Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMoGo sockliner and insole, BioMoGoDNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.