Enhance your walking or running experience with support and customized cushioning in Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes
Take smoother, more efficient steps as you walk or run in this updated running shoe. The Internal PDRB® (Progressive Diagonal Rollbar) provides support to help control pronation (foot rolling inward). The midsole blends BioMogo and DNA technologies for cushioning that conforms to your foot, while the slimmed-down Ideal Heel promotes a natural foot strike. An anatomical shape mimics the form of your foot for a glove-like fit, and the Element Mesh upper “hugs” your foot with an elastic Nav Band at the instep. Removable BioMogo insole. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes:
- Internal PDRB is biomechanically engineered for pronation control to promote a smoother stride.
- Toe Flex, a split toe design in the outsole, enhances forefoot flexibility and push-off.
- Ideal Heel technology incorporates a slimmed-down heel for less bulk, which helps shift weight slightly forward for a natural foot strike.
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Anatomical last (shape) contours to the foot for a glove-like feel.
- Nav Band (an elastic band) wraps over the instep and “hugs” the foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.