Enhance your walking or running experience with support and customized cushioning in Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes
Take smoother, more efficient steps as you walk or run in this updated running shoe. The Internal PDRB® (Progressive Diagonal Rollbar) provides support to help control pronation (foot rolling inward). The midsole blends BioMogo and DNA technologies for cushioning that conforms to your foot, while the slimmed-down Ideal Heel promotes a natural foot strike. An anatomical shape mimics the form of your foot for a glove-like fit, and the Element Mesh upper “hugs” your foot with an elastic Nav Band at the instep. Removable BioMogo insole. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes:
- Internal PDRB is biomechanically engineered for pronation control to promote a smoother stride.
- Toe Flex, a split toe design in the outsole, enhances forefoot flexibility and push-off.
- Ideal Heel technology incorporates a slimmed-down heel for less bulk, which helps shift weight slightly forward for a natural foot strike.
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Anatomical last (shape) contours to the foot for a glove-like feel.
- Nav Band (an elastic band) wraps over the instep and “hugs” the foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s PureCadence 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.