Cushioning gets even better in Brooks Men's Glycerin 9 Running Shoes!
Runners of all sizes and speeds get a customized ride in this running shoe. BioMoGo, an EVA midsole compound, gives your foot a cushiony feel that lasts, without sacrificing stability. You get a 40% increase in cushioning, 22% more energy return, and 33% less fatigue. The forefoot and rearfoot DNA padding enhances midsole cushioning with superior shock absorption. Element mesh upper and upper lining keep create a cool and comfortable foot environment. Recommended for high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men's Glycerin 9 Running Shoes:
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15%, while providing excellent energy return and cushioning.
- Cush Pod Configuration in the midsole and outsole sets the foot in a balanced position from heel strike to toe-off.
- DRB® Accel shank, a high-density post at the medial arch, is engineered for pronation control, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- HPR Plus rubber heel resists abrasion and wears longer, while the blown rubber forefoot offers extra flexibility.
- Element upper technology features superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, durability or comfort.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men's Glycerin 9 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper, upper lining and sockliner, S-257 Cushsole (EVA) insole, BioMoGo (EVA) midsole with DNA forefoot and rearfoot, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber (heel) and Flexalon rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.