Brooks Men’s Glycerin 11 Running Shoes balance flexibility and cushioning for a comfortable stride
Whether you walk or run, your feet will appreciated the customized comfort in this running shoe. Full-length BioMogo and DNA cushioning technology in the midsole adapts to your foot, providing the comfort you need from heel to toe. Omega Flex Grooves provide flexibility in the forefoot, promoting a smoother, more efficient walking or running gait. The breathable Element Mesh upper is designed with 3D Fit Print overlays that enhance support without adding weight. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Glycerin 11 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo and Brooks DNA technologies in the midsole combine to give you the cushioning that adapts to your foot.
- Removable, environmentally friendly BioMogo insole offers long-lasting cushioning.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design on the heel of the outsole, delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Tuned-density midsole offers just the right balance of cushioning that’s not too soft or too stiff.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Glycerin 11 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo insole, BioMogo / DNA midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.