Brooks Men’s Glycerin 10 Running Shoes balance flexibility and cushioning for a comfortable stride
Runners of all sizes and speeds get a customized ride in this running shoe. Full-length DNA cushioning technology adapts to your foot, providing the comfort you need from heel to toe. Omega Flex Grooves provides flexibility in the forefoot, promoting a smoother, more efficient walking or running gait. The breathable mesh upper features an updated saddle design that “hugs” the shape of your foot. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Glycerin 10 Running Shoes:
- Full-length DNA technology disperses impact and responds to your steps for cushioning that’s customized to the shape of your foot.
- Environmentally friendly BioMoGo provides long-lasting cushioning in the insole and midsole.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad, a segmented design on the heel of the outsole, delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance forefoot flexibility in the midsole for an easier stride.
- Tuned-density midsole offers just the right balance of cushioning that’s not too soft or stiff.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Glycerin 10 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, profile sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.