Experience a smooth, cushioned stride in Brooks Men’s Ghost 5 Running Shoes
It’s the DNA that makes this running shoe so comfortable… Anatomical Brooks DNA, that is! This cushioning material adapts to your foot, providing the cushioning you need while absorbing and dispersing impact. Omega Flex Grooves create flexibility in the forefoot so your foot can bend naturally. Caterpillar Crash Pad technology in the heel adds extra cushioning and stability to encourage a smoother stride. Breathable Element mesh upper. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Ghost 5 Running Shoes:
- Anatomical Brooks DNA material that offers customized cushioning and disperses impact.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole adds extra cushioning and is biodegradable so it’s environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition for neutral runners.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhances forefoot flexibility.
- Full-length, removable S-257 Cushsole insole offers extra cushioning and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Ghost 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Profile sockliner, S-257 Cushsole insole, BioMoGo midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.