Enhanced midfoot stability with cushioned comfort in eco-friendly Brooks Men’s Ghost 4 Running Shoes
Get everything you want in a comfortable running shoe… a soft cushiony feel that lasts without sacrificing stability, thanks to a BioMoGo (EVA) fully biodegradable midsole foam. The forefoot and rearfoot HydroFlow® enhances midsole cushioning with superior shock absorption. While the S-257 Cushsole (EVA) is durable, energy-efficient and provides the right amount of cushioning and flexibility.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Ghost 4 Running Shoes:
- DRB Accel® shank-like thermoplastic device provides midfoot stability, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to move.
- HPR Plus is a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer in the heel.
- Blown rubber in the outsole offers flexibility in the forefoot.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction provides maximum cushioning and flexibility in the toe-off phase.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with microfiber construction gives weather protection, breathability, durability and comfort.
- Recommended for high and normal arches.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Ghost 4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh and synthetic leather upper, Element mesh upper lining, S-257 Cushsole (EVA) insole, BioMoGo (EVA) midsole with HydroFlow (forefoot and rearfoot), DRB Accel (thermoplastic polyurethane) shank, HPR Plus (rubber heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.