Brooks Men’s Beast Running Shoes — a motion control favorite improved with cushioning that adapts to your stride
Sturdy and supportive, this industry-leading running shoe delivers a blend of comfort and stability. The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar gives those with low arches and overpronation (foot rolls inward too much) the motion control they need for a smoother stride. You get plenty of cushioning with the BioMoGo insole and midsole, as well as Brooks DNA material that offers customized cushioning from heel to toe. The rubber outsole offers added comfort with the Caterpillar Crash Pad design for cushioning and stability, while Omega Flex Grooves in the forefoot bend as you walk or run. Diabetic and Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Beast Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- BioMoGo insole and midsole add long-lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole provides pronation control and encourages a smoother transition from midstance to toe-off.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility in the forefoot of the midsole for an easier stride, while cushioning your steps.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Beast Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Ultimate sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / HPR Green rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.