Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoes are pure adrenaline with a flexible feel and customized cushioning!
Here’s the update to the best-selling running shoe from Brooks—the Adrenaline GTS series. It pays special attention to underfoot flex by adding Omega Flex Grooves so the outsole bends naturally with your foot. Flextra technology provides flexible forefoot support, and anatomical Brooks DNA cushioning offers customized comfort. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® controls pronation and promotes a smoother walking or running gait. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) helps control pronation (foot rolling inward_ for a smoother stride.
- Removable insole and built-in midsole, made of biodegradable BioMoGo, add long-lasting cushioning and are environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility in the forefoot of the midsole for an easier stride, while cushioning your steps.
- Flextra technology, strategically placed in the forefoot of the outsole, gives you the support and flexibility you need.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Profile sockliner, BioMoGo insole and midsole, PDRB Accel shank, HPR Plus / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.