Brooks Glycerin 12 Running Shoes maximize your walking or running pleasure with Super DNA cushioning and support
This running shoe was designed for true running or walking luxury. The removable, Super DNA insole, along with the midsole, delivers responsive cushioning where you need it. You'll say “aah” every time you hit the ground thanks to the removable Super BioMoGo DNA insole that provides 20% more adaptable cushioning than the previous BioMoGo DNA. Plus, Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole distribute pressure from heel to toe for a natural walking motion. The breathable Element Mesh upper is designed with 3D Fit Print overlays that enhance support without adding weight or using seams. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Glycerin 12 Running Shoes:
- Super DNA insole and midsole offer long-lasting, responsive cushioning, which adapts to your stride.
- Full-length, Segmented Crash Pad in the heel of the outsole delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Element Mesh upper with 3D Fit Print overlays enhances support without adding weight or using seams.
- Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole disperses pressure in the heel, midfoot and forefoot for a more effortless stride.
Other Important Information About Brooks Glycerin 12 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo sockliner, Super DNA insole and midsole, blown carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.