Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes with improved blended DNA and BioMogo technology give you a smoother and lighter stride
Now the DNA that makes this walking and running shoe so comfortable before has been improved! Anatomical Brooks DNA material has been blended into the BioMogo foam in the midsole to make it lighter and smoother underfoot. Plus, the midsole also provides cushioning that conforms to your foot, while absorbing shock and dispersing impact. The segmented Crash Pad technology in the heel adds extra cushioning and stability for a steadier stride, while the Omega Flex Grooves create flexibility in the forefoot so your foot can bend naturally. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo / DNA insole and midsole offer long-lasting, responsive cushioning, which adapts to your stride.
- Segmented Crash Pad on the heel of the outsole delivers cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride.
- Removable, environmentally-friendly BioMogo insole offers long-lasting cushioning.
Other Important Information About Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element Mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo sockliner, BioMogo / DNA insole and midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.