Amazingly smooth and light on your feet… that’s Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes
Your strides are about to improve and your steps will feel lighter, bouncy and better balanced in the Ghost 7. Segmented Crash Pad midsole technology customizes how your feet lay down, ensuring you a smooth heel-to-toe transition. Brooks DNA cushioning material and BioMogo foam are integrated into the midsole to keep it lighter, while adjusting to your foot for a customized feel. Omega Flex grooves enhance forefoot flexibility for an easier stride as you walk or run. It’s all topped with the Element mesh upper and lining that offer breathability to help keep feet cool and dry. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo DNA midsole adapts to your foot for customized cushioning.
- Segmented Crash Pad technology in the heel of the midsole blends cushioning and stability to help promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the forefoot of the midsole enhance flexibility, allowing for an easier stride.
- Breathable Element mesh upper and lining help maintain a cool, dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo sockliner, BioMogo DNA insole and midsole, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.