Brooks Beast 14 Running Shoes — a motion control favorite improved with cushioning that adapts to your stride
Sturdy and supportive, this top running and walking shoe delivers a blend of comfort and stability. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar gives those with flat arches and overpronation (foot rolls inward too much) the motion control they need for a smoother stride. You get plenty of cushioning with the BioMogo insole and midsole, as well as Brooks DNA material that offers customized cushioning from heel to toe. The rubber outsole offers added comfort with the Caterpillar Crash Pad design for cushioning and stability, while Omega Flex Grooves in the forefoot bend as you walk or run. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Beast 14 Running Shoes:
- Full-length Brooks DNA material offers customized cushioning and disperses the impact of each step.
- Eco-friendly BioMogo insole and midsole add long-lasting cushioning for added softness underfoot.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole provides pronation control and encourages a smoother transition from midfoot to toe-off.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad in the outsole combines cushioning and stability to help keep you comfortable on your feet.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility in the forefoot of the outsole for an easier stride, while cushioning your steps.
Other Important Information About Brooks Beast 14 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Ultimate (fabric) sockliner, BioMogo insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.