Groundbreaking cushioning blends with amazing support in Brooks Ariel 14 Running Shoes
Brooks Ariel keeps getting better and better. This newest generation of a best-selling running and walking shoe promises to be a leader in shoes for motion control and stability. The Brooks DNA groundbreaking, patent-pending, cushioning material customizes the ride for walkers and runners of all sizes and speeds. BioMogo long-lasting cushioning in the insole and midsole and the segmented crash pad work together to help stabilize feet and add more softness. Plus, the Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps hold feet in the proper position and promotes smoother stride. Topped with a breathable Element mesh upper and lining. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Ariel 14 Running Shoes:
- Brooks DNA material responds to your steps for customized cushioning.
- BioMogo insole and midsole provide long-lasting cushioning in an eco-friendly design.
- Segmented Crash Pad in the heel of the rubber outsole offers a combination of cushioning and support to help promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar in the midsole is engineered to help control pronation (foot rolling inward).
Other Important Information About Brooks Ariel 14 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, Ultimate fabric sockliner, BioMogo / Brooks DNA insole and midsole, DRB Accel shank, HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.