Old-fashioned craftsmanship meets modern comfort in Brand X Women’s Maya Huarache Shoes
Made from a single strip of vegetable-tanned leather, this closed-toe Huarache is a casual favorite! The soft, handwoven upper gently molds around your foot, becoming more customized with each wear. Plus, the lightweight, flexible EVA footbed and midsole that conform to your foot enhance the customized feel. A shank incorporated into the treaded Microtech outsole delivers stability to help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Brand X Women’s Maya Huarache Shoes:
- Vegetable-tanned leather “gives” with your foot for a customized fit.
- Lightweight, durable Microtech rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- EVA footbed and midsole offer lightweight comfort and flexibility, while conforming to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Brand X Women’s Maya Huarache Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Mexico.
About Brand X:
Each pair of Brand X huaraches is woven by hand in Mexico with a single, un-ending strand of leather by a skilled huarachero. The leather upper and cushioned footbed work together to form a feel-good fit that molds to your feet, while the Microtech lug outsoles has tread for reliable traction.