Bostonian Men’s Sensory Slip-On Shoes surround your feet with ultimate softness and flexibility
This sleek and stylish slip-on is crafted with a soft nappa leather upper that’s fully lined in lambskin. You’ll stay steady with the flexible rubber outsole, and California construction offers added flexibility and cushioning. Side elastic inserts stretch for an easy fit.
Features & Benefits of Bostonian Men’s Sensory Slip-On Shoes:
- Soft rubber outsole offers a combination of excellent traction, flexibility and stability.
- Lambskin leather linings surround the foot in softness while absorbing moisture.
- EVA midsole helps keep the shoe lightweight and provides cushioning.
- Latex footbed feels cushiony soft underfoot.
- California construction allows the shoe to be made without a board, so it remains flexible and cushions from the very first step.
Other Important Information About Bostonian Men’s Sensory Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, lambskin upper lining and sockliner, latex insole, EVA midsole, polycarbonate shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.