Slip into sensible style with handcrafted construction in Born Yara Flat Shoes
Every shoe wardrobe needs a stylish, yet comfortable flat and this pair is pretty perfect. The premium leather or patent leather shoe is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel great against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The padded, latex foam footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the rubber outsole offers great traction with every step. You’ll also love the stylish stitching design, giving this flat a casual, rugged appearance.
Features & Benefits of Born Yara Flat Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather or patent leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Yara Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.