If you love the classic look, just wait until you feel the flexibility of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Verena Fisherman Sandals
Reel in a comfortable catch! This casual, closed-toe fisherman sandal is crafted with Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, giving the sandal a flexible feel. A thick layer of polyurethane foam adds cushioning that conforms to your foot. The full-grain leather upper is richly detailed with woven straps and stitch detailing. Three hook-and-loop straps—two at the instep and one backstrap—make it easy to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Verena Fisherman Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features three hook-and-loop straps for easy adjustability.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Verena Fisherman Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, composite shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.