Dress up or down with the flexible comfort of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Trisha Pant Boots
This flat ankle boot has a sleek, classic look that makes it a great choice for any woman’s wardrobe! The premium, full-grain leather upper has plenty of stretch with two side elastic panels, while a back pull tab makes it easy on / off. Plus, the boot is made with Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. You also get cushioning that conforms to your foot, thanks to the latex foam footbed and midsole.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Trisha Pant Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features side elastic panels that stretch for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Trisha Pant Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.