Take easy steps with flexible Opanka construction in Born Women’s Toby Slip-Ons
This classic slip-on offers a roomy fit with plush padding over the instep to reduce rubbing. Patented Opanka construction hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single process. This method allows the shoe to flex and conform to your foot for great flexibility and cushioning. Best of all, Born combines style and comfort in one great shoe, so you don’t have to choose.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Toby Slip-Ons:
- Handsewn Opanka construction ensures flexibility and a natural cushioning effect as the footbed conforms and rebounds with every step.
- Ultra-thick, cushiony latex foam footbed cradles your foot in comfort for less soreness at the end of the day.
- Fully padded arch support hugs the curve of the foot so it rests in a natural position, easing cramping and fatigue.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and is light on your feet, relieving stress.
- Leather or nubuck upper with leather linings pampers feet and wicks away perspiration for a dry, healthy foot environment.
The handsewn Opanka process creates extreme cushioning and flexibility!
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Toby Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2 ¼".
- Material Content: leather or nubuck upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.