It’s the handsewn Opanka construction that makes Born Women’s Timia Strappy Sandals feel flexible
Buckle detailing and a chunky heel create a cute, casual look, but the best part of this strappy sandal is that it’s made with Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in easy flexibility. Cushioning comes from a layer of latex foam in the leather-lined footbed. It’s all topped off with a premium, full-grain leather upper, adorned with three adjustable buckles—two over the foot and one on the backstrap.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Timia Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features three adjustable buckles for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Timia Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, ABS plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.