Oh-so-stylish Born Women’s Tanya Shoe-Boots deliver plenty of flexible comfort
Opanka crafting maximizes flexibility and cushioning in this beautiful shoe-boot. The soft, full-grain leather upper provides breathability and a comfortable fit. The thickly padded polyurethane foam footbed absorbs shock, and the leather sockliner ensures a cool, dry foot environment. Count on the lightweight rubber outsole for added traction.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Tanya Shoe-Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible, cushioned feel.
- Lightweight, flexible rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Full-grain leather upper offers durability, breathability and comfort.
- Leather sockliner wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed and midsole absorb shock, support and conform to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Tanya Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.