You’ll love the delightful details of Born Women’s Surina Clogs handsewn with Opanka construction for a flexible, cushioned feel
Make a casual day even more fun in this full-grain leather closed-back clog with a studded sunburst detail on the forefoot. Every step you take is comfortable with the Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for flexibility and durability. You also get cushioning that conforms to your foot, thanks to the latex foam footbed and midsole. Feet are kept cool and dry with the help of a breathable leather sockliner.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Surina Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper is designed for comfort and durability.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Surina Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / suede upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.