Add some flex to your step with handsewn Opanka construction in Born Women’s Sora Sandals!
This go-to sandal is made with Opanka construction, an artisan process where the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in one step. How does this benefit your feet? You enjoy greater flexibility and a natural cushioning effect that conforms to feet as you walk. Leather linings add breathability, and the soft leather upper features an easy-fasten heel strap. The rubber outsole is gentle enough to bend with your stride, but powerful enough to absorb shock step after step. Built-in arch support eases foot fatigue.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Sora Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction results in a flexible fit and superior comfort.
- Leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Lightweight, flexible rubber outsole absorbs shock and bends with your foot.
- Posted sling with adjustable buckle offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Sora Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.