Go West! Born Women’s Sonoma Boots are Western-inspired in style and comfortable with the flexible feel of Opanka construction
For the city or country girl, this cowboy-style boot in full-grain leather or suede is a must-have for style and comfort. It has Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, providing flexibility and cushioning. Extra cushioned comfort comes from the shock-absorbing latex foam footbed and midsole that also mold to your foot for a customized fit. Simply pull on this quality-crafted, mid-heel boot for instant appeal.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Sonoma Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Sonoma Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, leather / suede upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.