The best of both worlds — Born Women’s Shelby Shoe-Boots combine style with the flexible comfort of Opanka construction
This premium, full-grain leather shoe-boot gives you two looks in one, enhanced with comfortable Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and durability. Feel the cushioning as you walk with the thick latex foam footbed and midsole that mold to your foot and help absorb shock. Plus, your foot will stay cooler and drier with the breathable leather sockliner. An inside zipper allows for easy on / off, while the polished metal-ring, strapped harness on the vamp adds visual appeal.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Shelby Shoe-Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper is designed for comfort.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Shelby Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / suede upper lining, fabric sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard/ steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.