Slip into the flexible feel of handsewn Opanka construction in Born Women’s Shay Espadrille Shoes
Born is known for their flexible footwear crafted with Opanka construction, and this casual espadrille slip-on is no exception! The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, which also creates a cushioning effect underfoot. A thick layer of polyurethane foam in the footbed, lined with leather, adds extra cushioned comfort. Dual elastic inserts add stretch to the leather upper, allowing it to flex with your foot for a great fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Shay Espadrille Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Fabric upper features dual side elastic inserts that stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Shay Espadrille Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric upper and upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.