Feel great on your feet with flexible Opanka construction in Born Women’s Selma Strappy Sandals
Rock a retro-inspired look in this strappy sandal. Premium, full-grain leather straps criss-cross over the foot, and an adjustable buckle at the ankle allows you to customize the fit. The cork-wrapped wedge adds height with a laid-back, casual vibe. The best part just might be that it’s handcrafted with Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in a flexible feel. Plus, you get customized cushioning, thanks to the latex foam footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Selma Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the ankle strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Selma Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, ABS polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.