You’ll love the woven style of Born Women’s Saltona Sandals with flexible Opanka construction
Bring impeccable style and comfort to your look with this woven leather sandal. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Enjoy the ease of walking on the latex foam footbed and midsole that provide soft cushioning. The rubber outsole offers great traction and shock absorption. The low heel gives you added lift, while the adjustable, buckled ankle strap allows you to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Saltona Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable, buckled ankle strap for a customized fit.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers great traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Saltona Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.