Vintage-inspired styling pairs beautifully with durability and flexibility in Born Women’s Salima Slide Sandals
Fine, full-grain leather is crafted into this sure-to-please, cross-banded slide sandal, which is made using handsewn Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole and sewn together in a single step. The result: lasting durability and a flexible feel. The soft, leather sockliner feels wonderful against bare skin and naturally helps keep feet cool and dry. Thick layers of polyurethane foam cushioning in the footbed and midsole provide shock-absorbing comfort, while molding to your foot for a customized fit. A bold, oversized buckle adds an extra element of style.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Salima Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather upper looks great with buckle hardware.
- Breathable leather lining feels soft against bare skin and naturally helps keep feet cooler and dryer than man-made materials.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Polyurethane outsole offers durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Salima Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.