Born Women’s Rutina Strappy Sandals — the flexible feel of Opanka construction is a beautiful thing!
Staying comfortable on your feet doesn’t mean you have to get stuck in a style rut. This chic, full-grain leather slide stands out with a bold look… and it feels great, too, thanks to Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for greater flexibility. The leather-lined footbed combines latex and EVA foam to cushion your steps. Slim forefoot straps wrap around the big toe, while the wider instep strap provides adjustability and style with a big buckle. The chunky heel and platform are crafted with a wood-grain finish for textural interest.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Rutina Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex and EVA foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Rutina Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex / EVA foam footbed, ABS plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.