Born Women’s Rosel Pumps — flexible Opanka construction goes all ghillie!
This menswear-inspired lace-up oxford is handcrafted for flexibility. Opanka construction, a process that hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step, gives the shoe a flexible feel. Classic ghillie lacing adds adjustability and sophisticated style to the full-grain leather upper, while the stacked heel offers a comfortable lift. Plus, you get contoured cushioning underfoot, thanks to the shock-absorbing polyurethane foam footbed and midsole.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Rosel Pumps:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and classic style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Rosel Pumps:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.