Handcrafted Opanka construction gives Born Women’s Resita Clogs a flexible feel
Opanka construction is what makes this casual clog feel as good as it looks! The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a flexible shoe. You’ll also feel softness underfoot, thanks to cushiony polyurethane foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole. The full-grain leather upper is finished with a suede heel accent and buckle strap over the foot for a distinctive style that you just might want to wear every day.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Resita Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Resita Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Mexico.