Born Women’s Rainey Strappy Sandals — born to be worn for flexible, foot-conforming comfort
Born brings together fashion and function in this distressed, full-grain leather sandal. Opanka construction means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in greater flexibility and durability. Thick layers of latex foam cushioning in the footbed and midsole absorb shock and mold to the shape of the foot. The strappy, slingback upper offers easy adjustability with a back hook-and-loop closure.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Rainey Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability. Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers shock absorption to soften your steps.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop backstrap for easy adjustability.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Rainey Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.