Opanka construction gives Born Women’s Panga Strappy Sandals the flexibility to bend as you walk
Go with a casual, strappy look in this slide. Multiple straps made of premium, full-grain leather criss-cross over the foot, and two adjustable hook-and-loop straps at the instep make it easy to customize the fit. Plus, the feel is flexible, thanks to Opanka construction, in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. The footbed is layered with cushiony polyurethane foam and a breathable leather sockliner for softness underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Panga Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features two hook-and-loop straps at the instep for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Panga Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.