Born Women’s Nuri Mid Calf Boots are handcrafted with Opanka construction for flexible ease
You’ll love the Western flair of this beautiful calf boot, but wait until you feel the comfort inside! It’s made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. The full-grain leather looks effortlessly chic with criss-cross straps, and a leawood-wrapped heel adds the finishing touch. Inside zipper for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Nuri Mid Calf Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Nuri Mid Calf Boots:
- Heel Height: 3 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 7 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuck board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.