Let your feet flex with casual ease in Born Women’s Noley Slip-On Shoes
Experience the comfort of handcrafted Opanka construction in this casual slip-on. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a flexible shoe. Thick layers of polyurethane foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole cushion and conform to your foot for a custom feel. The full-grain leather upper looks great with contrast stitching, while side elastic inserts stretch for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Noley Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Noley Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Mexico.