Born Women’s Naura Slip-On Shoes are handcrafted with Opanka construction to let your feet flex
Femininity meets flexibility in this casual slip-on moc. The premium, full-grain leather upper looks oh-so-sweet with delicate cut-out accents and a knotted bow on the vamp. You’ll love the way the Opanka construction makes this shoe feel. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for greater flexibility. A full, rounded toe box gives toes room to spread out and relax, while a plush foam footbed provides cushiony softness underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Naura Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- PVC outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with a bow and cut-out details.
- Foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Naura Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.