Flexibility and flattering style are yours in Born Women’s Morocco Sling Sandals with Opanka construction
It’s like a fiesta for your feet! This Huarache-style sling sandal features beautifully woven leather straps and offers all-over comfort. It’s crafted with the premium Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. The latex foam footbed and midsole also provide soft cushioning, while the rubber outsole offers great traction and shock absorption. Get a customized fit with an adjustable, buckled ankle strap.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Morocco Sling Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Woven leather upper features an adjustable, buckled ankle strap for a customized fit.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers great traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Morocco Sling Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed andmidsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.