Your feet will appreciate the flexible comfort of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Menuda Strappy Sandals
This casual T-strap sandal piles on the style… and comfort, too! It’s made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for a flexible feel. The footbed is thickly cushioned with polyurethane foam to soften your steps. The strappy, full-grain leather upper offers a strappy look and an buckled instep strap that allows you to adjust the fit. A striking basketweave pattern adds textural interest to the platform wedge.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Menuda Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Other Important Information About Born Women’s Menuda Strappy Sandals:
Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.