Born Women’s Maxine Driving Moc Shoes are casually chic and comfortably flexible
Born refreshes the classic driving moc with a dash of color! This casual slip-on is crafted with a premium, full-grain leather upper, featuring a striped fabric strap and ring detail across the vamp. It also has a full, rounded toe box that gives your toes room to spread out and relax. The feel is oh-so-flexible, thanks to Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. A leather-lined, latex foam footbed provides cushiony softness underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Maxine Driving Moc Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with a striped strap across the vamp.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Maxine Driving Moc Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, latex foam footbed, tucker board shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.