Born Women’s Marakei T-Strap Sandals deliver the flexible feel of Opanka construction with a Huarache-inspired look
This casual T-strap sandal is crafted with Opanka construction to help keep feet feeling good. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in a flexible sandal that bends with your foot. A thick layer of polyurethane foam provides cushioned comfort to soften your steps. The look is Huarache-inspired, with woven detailing on a full-grain leather upper. The fit is easy to adjust, thanks to a hook-and-loop backstrap.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Marakei T-Strap Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop backstrap for easy adjustability.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Marakei T-Strap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.