Born Women’s Lisandra Oxford Shoes — a tailored classic that’s handcrafted to flex with your feet
Make a stylish statement while staying comfortable in this feminine oxford made with Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in a flexible feel. The thick latex foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock, while a built-in arch pillow adds support. It’s topped with a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® suede sockliner that helps keep your feet dry. Wingtip detailing on the lace-up leather upper, along with a leawood-stacked heel, creates a tailored look.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Lisandra Oxford Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Lisandra Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 3 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.